- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Sour Cabbage Recipe
|White cabbage||2 Pound (1 Medium Sized, Weighing About 900 Gram)|
|Red chili||1 Small (Or To Taste)|
|Light brown sugar||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Rice vinegar||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Light soy sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Vegetable oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.3%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1432.2 mg59.7%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.5%
Sugars 71.3 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 282.7%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Discard cabbage core and shred into ½ inch slices and keep aside.
2. Discard the seeds and cut chili into thin, short strips.
3. Take a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, excluding oil, and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok, heat oil, add cabbage mixture and on medium heat, stir fry for about 5 to 10 minutes till it turns tender and properly cooked.
5. Keep aside to cool, cover and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
6. Take out from refrigerator and serve.