- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Sherry Cookies Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 Grams)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Sweet sherry salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chopped nuts||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5725 Calories from Fat 1875
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 213 g326.9%
Saturated Fat 122.1 g610.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 854 mg284.7%
Sodium 447.8 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 884 g294.5%
Dietary Fiber 19 g76%
Sugars 402.9 g
Protein 81 g161.5%
Vitamin A 121.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 23.5% Iron 166.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Blend together the butter, sugar and egg yolks and keep beating until the mixture is creamy and light.
3) Add the flour and salt alternately with the sherry.
4) Mix it well. Once done, chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5)Pour out the mixture on a floured board and cut into 2-inch (5-cm) rounds. Brush with the slightly beaten egg white and sprinkle it with chopped nuts.
6) Bake in a 325Â°F (160Â°C) oven for about ten minutes.
7) Serve with tea or coffee.