- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Meal Option- Sweet Salmon Salad Recipe Video
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoning mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (ready made salad)|
|Shredded cheese||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Fat free italian dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.2 mg
Sodium 527.7 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 33 g66.7%
Vitamin A 32.6% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 12% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place salmon filets and sprinkle brown sugar, seasoning mix and olive oil over them. Marinate well.
2. In a pan over medium heat, place the marinated salmon and fry on both sides until done.
3. Cut the salmon filets into halves.
4. In a serving plate, place half of the salmon filet and slice into small pieces.
5. Put 2 cups of vegetable salad mix on the plate. Top with 1/6th cup of cheese and 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing.
6. Sprinkle black pepper on top. Do the same with the remaining salmon filets.
7. Serve the Sweet Salmon Salad with raspberry tea.