- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Prawns with Fennel and Chives Flowers Recipe Video
|Grapeseed oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fennel leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (and bulb if desired)|
|Prawn||1 Pound, head removed if desired (peel on)|
|Pure maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (or 10 chives flowers)|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.6%
Saturated Fat 0.64 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186 mg
Sodium 358.3 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 18 g35.6%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a wok or skillet on flame and pour oil in it.
2. Add whole garlic clove and red chili in wok to flavor the oil. Remove them from oil and set aside.
3. In the oil add chopped fennel, stir to wilt and then pour maple syrup.
4. Add lemon zest, and prawns. Stir well and add chives flowers/ chives leaves and lemon juice. Mix well.
5. Season with salt. Cook for about 4 minutes or until done.
6. Serve and enjoy!