- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe Video
|Sweet potatoes||3 , baked|
|Vegan sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Smart bacon slices||6|
|Daiya cheese||7 Tablespoon|
|Vegan butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegan parmesan||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1 Pinch|
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.8%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.6 mg
Sodium 765.1 mg31.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 319.5% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, scoop out the pulp from the sweet potatoes, Mix well and scoop into potato shells. Place the shells on a baking sheet.
3. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over low heat, fry the bacon until crisp, flip when done from one side. Transfer to a paper towel and allow to cool. Crumble it to small bits.
4. Using a pastry blender, mash the scooped out sweet potatoes. Add sour cream, soy milk (1/4 cup), sage, onion powder and daiya cheese(1 tablespoon), mix together. Add parmesan cheese, salt and pepper( 1/4 teaspoon) mix again.
5. Fill the sweet potato shells with mashed sweet potato filling, sprinkle the daiya cheese and the bacon. Season with pepper (1/4 teaspoon).
6. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with your choice of dip.
This video is a creation of ZombieGate. You can visit ZombieGate for complete recipes, and more videos.