- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe Video
|Sweet potatoes||5 Pound, steam|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Greek yogurt||10 Ounce|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 0.69 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.5 mg15.5%
Sodium 666.8 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g37.9%
Sugars 28 g
Protein 9 g18.8%
Vitamin A 805.7% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes.
2. Put them into a pot of hot water filled about an inch, steam until soft for about 15 minutes and mash or puree potatoes.
3. Add spices, salt, honey, sugar, eggs and Greek yogurt, and stir to combine.
4. In a baking pan pour all the mixture and bake for 40-50 minutes at 350 until the top is slightly brown.
5. Top with pecans and cranberries and bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Serve the Sweet Potato Souffle as a side dish along with your roasted chicken.