- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Potato Puran Poli Recipe
|Sweet potatoes||400 Gram (4 medium sized ones)|
|Refined flour||50 Gram (1/2 cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1447 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.5 mg
Sodium 221.7 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 321 g107.1%
Dietary Fiber 14.5 g57.9%
Sugars 216.7 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A 1134.8% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 29.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add sugar and cook till the mixture is dry. Mash well and add cardamom powder.
3. Make a very soft dough with flour, water and oil. Keep for one to two hours.
4. Make 8 balls of the sweet potato mixture and of the dough.
5. Spread the dough thinly over the sweet potato ball. Roll out and bake on a thick griddle till done.
6. Turn over and bake the, other side. Apply fat or melted butter and serve hot.