- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Potato Pone Pie Recipe
|Cooked mashed sweet potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbaked 9 inch pastry shell||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2250 Calories from Fat 795
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g139%
Saturated Fat 43.7 g218.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 445.6 mg
Sodium 2270.3 mg94.6%
Total Carbohydrates 323 g107.8%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.4%
Sugars 190.2 g
Protein 36 g72%
Vitamin A 1311.6% Vitamin C 121.8%
Calcium 57.6% Iron 30.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 450°.
2) Beat the first 7 ingredients together until it becomes smooth.
3) Transfer the mixture into pastry shells.
4) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes initially before decreasing the temperature to 325° and baking for half an hour more or until set.
5) Garnish with halved pecans and serve.