- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe Video
|Sweet potato||2 Medium (baking)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
Calories 137 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 526.5 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 212.8% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and leave the skin on the baking potatoes.
4. Place the sliced potatoes into a bowl and add the olive oil.
5. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
6. Stir the potatoes with your hands until the oil and spices are thoroughly mixed into the spuds.
7. Place the potatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
8. Place the baking tray inside the preheated-oven to bake at 420F for 15-20 mins.
9. Serve these baked fries with grilled hamburgers if desired.
To bring extra flavor, you can grill them on indirect kettle grill, flamed with charcoal and hickory chips.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.