- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Potato Ham Puffs Recipe
|Boiled ham||1⁄4 Pound (125 Grams, Ground)|
|Milk||25 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned pineapple||8 Ounce, sliced and well drained (1 Can)|
|Canned sweet potatoes||8 Ounce, drained and mashed (1 Can)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter, melted (1 Tablespoon)|
|Ground cloves||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.7 mg
Sodium 68.6 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 100.8% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine the ham, milk, mustard and pepper, then shape the mixture into 4 flat patties maching the sliced pineapple.
2) In a flat greased casserole, place the pineapple and top over with the ham patties.
3) Blend the sweet potatoes and butter together, spoon over the ham patties and sprinkle with the ground cloves.
4) Cook as per the directions until lightly browned, topping with the marshmallows just before the last 2 minutes of cooking.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate