- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe Video
|Canned sweet potatoes/Cooked sweet potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), mashed|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), divided (1/3rd and 1/4th cup)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4157 Calories from Fat 2062
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 238 g366.2%
Saturated Fat 36.3 g181.6%
Trans Fat 9.5 g
Cholesterol 383.5 mg127.8%
Sodium 1680.1 mg70%
Total Carbohydrates 495 g165%
Dietary Fiber 23.6 g94.4%
Sugars 344.8 g
Protein 43 g85.9%
Vitamin A 1151.7% Vitamin C 53.6%
Calcium 45.5% Iron 81.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and take a 9 inch square baking dish and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, margarine, milk and vanilla.
3. Pour into prepared baking dish.
4. In another bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, pecans and margarine.
5. Sprinkle on top of potatoes.
6. Bake in the oven for approximately 35 - 40 minutes.
7.Serve hot with your favorite recipes.