- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Sweet Potato Layered Casserole Recipe Video
|Sweet potatoes||4 , thinly sliced|
|Leeks||2 , thinly sliced|
|Pancetta slices||2 , diced|
|Porcini mushrooms||1 Ounce, reconstituted, save the liquid|
|Grated cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Combination Of Parmesan,Cheddar,Jarlsberg Cheese)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 456 Calories from Fat 199
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.7%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g67.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.3 mg
Sodium 727.5 mg30.3%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 21 g41.1%
Vitamin A 313.8% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 55.1% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Meanwhile heat the milk on the stove with 1 clove of sliced garlic.
3) Butter the casserole dish and lay the potato slices to cover the bottome of the dish. Sprinkle with some of the flour.
4) Sprinkle some of your leek,porcini and pancetta mixture. Season with salt and pepper and nutmeg then sprinkle with some of the cheese.
Dot with some of the butter.
5) Repeat the layering process. Ending with potatoes and cheese.
Pour the scalded mild over the casserole. Then place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
6) Let the casserole rest for about 20 minutes. It may be made a day ahead and reheated.
This video is a creation of chef-ellie-espo. You can visit chef-ellie-espo for complete recipes, and more videos.