- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potato Side Dish- My Fav Recipe Video
|Broccoli||3 Bunch (300 gm), wash, dried, cut into florets|
|Sweet potato||1 Medium, washed, cubed|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (to taste)|
Calories 96 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.56 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 143 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.6%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 115.7% Vitamin C 115%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl put broccoli and sweet potatoes.
4. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat them evenly with the oil.
5. On the foil-lined baking sheet arrange broccoli and sweet potatoes in a single layer.
6. Sprinkle with minced garlic and salt.
7. Baked for around 14 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and broccoli is lightly browned on the tips.
8. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with more salt if desired.
9. In a serving plate, serve immediately hot with any main dish of choice.