- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Onion on the Grill Recipe Video
|Sweet onion||2 Large, slice|
|Basting oil||2 Tablespoon (For greasing,Wegmans)|
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.15 g0.23%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15.1 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 2 g3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Cut the onions into 1/2 an inch thick rings.
3. Insert two skewers parallel to each other in the onion.
4. Once done baste it with some basting oil on both sides.
5. Once done place them on the grill keeping the free ends of the skewers towards the outside, so that it’s easier to flip them over.
6. One the onions are nicely grilled and you can see grill marks on them, remove from the grill.
7. Serve the sweet onion grill along with some roast.
If you want to learn how to cut equal dices of onion, follow the instructions in the video.