- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||3 Pound, washed, rinsed and pat dried|
|Cornstarch||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For honey sriracha sauce|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seed||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 510 Calories from Fat 313
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.5%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 90.5 mg30.2%
Sodium 265.3 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.51 g2%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 31 g61.8%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 3% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place the cornstarch, flour, salt and pepper together and mix well.
2. Roll in each chicken wing, in the flour mixture to coat well, tap to remove excess flour.
3. In a bowl, all the ingredients for honey sriracha sauce, stir well to mix.
4. In a pan, heat oil to 350 to 375 F and fry chicken in batches for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and floating to the top.
5. Using a slotted spoon drain the chicken and place on kitchen paper.
6. Toss the chicken in the sriracha sauce, so the sauce coats the chicken.
7. Serve as desired.
If you want you can also cook the sauce.
While making sauce mix butter and oil in last, this helps in mixing.