- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet N Sour Chops Recipe
|Pork chops||4 Large (Or 8 Small Sized)|
|Ratatouille||500 Gram, mixed, frozen|
|Sweet and sour cook in sauce||350 Milliliter|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg
Sodium 849.9 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 40.4 g
Protein 25 g49.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Fry or grill chops until cooked thoroughly till golden on both sides.
2) In a flameproof serving dish, cook ratatouille in oil.
3) Arrange pork chops and pour over sauce on top.
4) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes until heated through.
5) For Chops Provencale use tomato and onion cook-in-sauce.
6) Serve immediately.