- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet 'N Salty Caramel Mousse Cups Recipe Video
|Pretzels||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, melted|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened|
|Caramel sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|English toffee bar||40 Gram|
|Whipped topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2798 Calories from Fat 1242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 140 g215.7%
Saturated Fat 84.7 g423.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 368 mg
Sodium 4371.6 mg182.1%
Total Carbohydrates 356 g118.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.4%
Sugars 165.2 g
Protein 34 g68.6%
Vitamin A 80.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 23.7% Iron 52.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Spray cups of Mini Muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Finely crush pretzels in large resealable plastic bag. Mix pretzels, butter and sugar in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop candy bar using Food Chopper. Measure ¼ cup of the caramel sauce into a resealable plastic bag; twist bag and set aside.
4. Spoon about 1 heaping tbsp. of pretzel mixture into each cup of pan. Press down using lightly tart shaper to form indentations. Bake for 6 minutes.
5. For filling, mix cream cheese, remaining caramel sauce and chopped candy in same batter bowl. Stir in whipped topping until blended. Set aside.
6. Place paper towels underneath Stackable Cooling Rack. Remove pan from oven to cooling rack; let stand 2 minutes.
7. Loosen edges of crusts; remove crusts from pan to cooling rack.
8. Spoon filling into small resealable plastic bag; trim corner and squeeze filling evenly into crusts.
9. Trim corner of caramel-filled bag; drizzle caramel sauce over cups and serve.
Use the cleaning tool from the Garlic Press to easily loosen crusts from the pan.
Don't worry if there are crust crumbs left over in the pan after removing the crusts. Put them to use! You can sprinkle the crumbs right over the tops of the finished mousse cups for a playful garnish.