- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Incognito Cocktail Recipe Video
|Strawberries||4 Medium, ripe and sweet|
|Rum||1 1⁄2 Ounce (dark or aged rum)|
|Vanilla simple syrup||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Chocolate vodka||1 1⁄2 Ounce (Three Olives chocolate vodka)|
|Ice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cracked|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 975 Calories from Fat 384
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.5%
Saturated Fat 26.6 g133.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 30.9 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.2%
Sugars 84.1 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 47%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few strawberries.
3. Dip a strawberry into the remaining chocolate and chill.
4. Muddle 3 ripe strawberries with the syrup in your glass.
5. Fill with cracked ice.
6. Add the rum and chocolate vodka and stir.
7. Garnish with the chocolate covered strawberry and serve chilled.