- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Garlic Sauce For Dipping Recipe
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||2 Tablespoon (Coarse)|
|Dry red chili pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Red food coloring||1 Drop|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2465 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2%
Saturated Fat 0.34 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.4 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 625 g208.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38%
Sugars 601.9 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 51%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring to boil sugar and vinegar.
2) Add in black pepper, red food coloring, chile pepper and salt.
3) Allow the sauce to boil for 5 minutes without boiling over. Stir continuously.
4) Take the pan off the flame and add in the chopped garlic before refrigerating the sauce.
5) Serve the Sweet Garlic Dipping Sauce chilled.