- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Chocolate Cakes Recipe Video
|Mars bars||250 Gram|
|Dairy milk chocolate bars||250 Gram, broken|
|Rice krispies||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar sprinkles||1 Teaspoon (hundreds & thousands)|
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.4%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.2 mg
Sodium 11 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 0.08% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, melt together butter and mars bars.
2. Take off the saucepan from the heat and add in the rice crispies. Mix well.
3. Scrape out the crispy mixture into a baking pan and spread evenly. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
4. Meanwhile in a bowl, place the dairy milk bars and melt in the microwave, stirring at regular interval.
5. Take out the baking pan from the fridge and top with melted chocolate. Spread evenly and sprinkle hundreds and thousands over it. Place in the refrigerator for an hour.
6. Slice the crispies and serve with milk.