- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Chilli Chicken and Bacon Salad Recipe Video
|Chicken fillets||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sweet chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Oven chips||175 Gram, cubed|
|Watercress||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (bistro salad leaves)|
|Spring onions||4 , sliced|
|Avocados||2 , sliced|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 433 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.2 mg
Sodium 458.3 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 16 g32.6%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 28.6%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 7/ 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add in the chicken fillets and sweet chili sauce. Rub with hands.
3. In a baking sheet, place the chicken, bacon rashers and oven chips. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce, lime juice and water.
5. Divide the dressing in half and set aside in 2 different bowls.
6. In a large bowl, add in the watercress, salad leaves and spring onions. Drizzle in half of dressing and toss with hands. Set aside.
7. Take out the chicken from the oven and slice.
8. Top the salad with avocados, chicken, bacon and oven fries. Pour in the reserved dressing and serve.