- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Cherry Soup Recipe
|Bing cherries||2 Can (20 oz), pitted|
|Veal stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon, unsweetened|
|Unsweetened whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.8%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.6 mg
Sodium 340 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In saucepan, place cherries with juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove twelve cherries and keep aside for garnish.
3. In an electric blender, blend remaining cherries until pureed nicely.
4. Stir into veal stock.
5. Return the soup to the saucepan and heat until boiling.
6. Pour hot soup in individual bouillon cups.
7. Garnish with remaining cherries cut in pieces.
8. Top with whipped cream.