- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Wings Spicy and Sweet Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|For the marinade|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Toasted sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper paste||1 Tablespoon (gochujang)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), mince|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Red pepper paste||3 Tablespoon (gochujang)|
|Rice vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper powder||3 Tablespoon (gochujang)|
|Roasted sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg
Sodium 666.3 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 29 g57.6%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 6% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and chicken wings.
4. Marinate the chicken with the sauce, marinate until all the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
5. Cover with saran wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
6. In a bowel combine red pepper paste, rice vinegar, honey, red pepper powder and roasted sesame seeds, mix everything well, set aside.
7. Place the flour in a plate and dreg the chicken wings in flour and coat it well and place it in a plate, continue until all the chicken wings are done.
8. Preheat the pan over medium heat; pour oil and once the oil if hot enough fry the chicken wings in batches.
9. Fry the chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.
10. Once done place it on a paper towel covered plate, to drain the excess oil.
11. Place all the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl and pour the sauce over it.
12. Coat chicken wings with the sauce evenly and sprinkle some salt as needed.
13. Serve the hot chicken wings along with