- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet And Spicy Herbed Chicken Recipe Video
|Whole chicken||1 , cut into pieces|
|Sweet chili sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey/Date syrup||4 Tablespoon|
|Sweet paprika||To Taste|
Calories 1077 Calories from Fat 510
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.9%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g80.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 281.2 mg
Sodium 2087.2 mg87%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.17%
Sugars 42.3 g
Protein 70 g139.6%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
To make the Marinade:
1. Place one layer of chicken pieces in a container add pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, teaspoon of sweet paprika and pinch of basil, third cup of sweet chili 2 teaspoons of date syrup
2. Place additional layers of chicken and repeat the process like with the first layer.
3. Place the container in the refrigerator for the night (at least 8 hours)
4. Preheat the oven to 356° F (180° C)
5. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
6. Place the chicken on the foil and place in the oven.
7. After 25 minutes turn the chicken and place it for another 20 minutes.
8. Take the pan from the oven and enjoy the chicken with a side of pasta salad