- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet And Spicy Curry Dip Recipe
|Fruit chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nonfat yogurt cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||2 1⁄3 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.5%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 626.2 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 30.3 g
Protein 33 g67%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Melt the chutney in a small saucepan placed over medium-low heat.
2) Add the curry powder and stir well. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring frequently, in order to being out the curry's flavor.
3) Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, place the yogurt cheese and add the chutney and pepper sauce. Stir well.
5) Put the concoction in a serving bowl and chill.
6) Serve chilled.