- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet and Sour Deep Fried Pork Recipe Video
|Pork loin||1 Pound, cubed|
|Cornstarch||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small, cubed|
|Green bell pepper||1 Small, cubed|
|Red onion||1 Medium, chop|
|Carrot||1 Small, slice (diagonally)|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1040 Calories from Fat 647
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112.3%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g61.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 125.4 mg41.8%
Sodium 781.1 mg32.5%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 29.5 g
Protein 29 g57.4%
Vitamin A 64.3% Vitamin C 99.2%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPan
1. In a bowl combine pork loin with soy sauce, marinate and let it rest for 30 minutes.
2. In another bowl combine corn flour and flour, set aside.
3. Beat eggs in a bowl.
4. Preheat the cooking oil in a pan and.
5. Dip the pork loin in beaten egg and the coat it with the flour and corn starch mixture.
6. Deep fry the pork for 10 minutes or until it’s golden brown and cooked.
7. In another pan pour sweet and sour sauce and water and let it boil.
8. Add the carrots and simmer for 3 minutes.
9. Add the onions and bell pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Add the deep fried pork and stir, cook for 2-5 minutes.
11. Serve with steamed rice.