- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet And Sour Cauliflower And Coriander Stir Fry Recipe
|Cauliflower florets||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Carrots||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Mange-tout||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Gram, Snow Peas)|
|Ripe mango||1 , sliced|
|Bean sprout||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Gram, 1 Cup)|
|Chopped fresh coriander||3 Tablespoon (Cilantro)|
|Fresh lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.7%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 86.8 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.4%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 218.1% Vitamin C 165.6%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large saucepan, bring the water to boil, put the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes. Then drain them well and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the onion and carrots for about 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the drained cauliflower and mangetout and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
4) Then stir in the mango and bean-sprouts and stir-try for further 2 minutes.
5) In a bowl, combine the coriander, lime juice, honey and coconut milk.
6) Pour the coriander mixture into the wok and stir-fry for about 2 minutes or until bubbly.
7) Spoon into the warm serving bowls and serve immediately.