- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet and Sassy Shandy Salad Recipe Video
|Red bell pepper||1⁄3 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄3 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄3 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Red onion||1⁄3 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Mushroom||4 Medium, slice|
|Sun dried tomato pesto||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberry||6 , slice (3 for salad dressing)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dressing)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for dressing)|
|Lemon zest||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon, tosted (for dressing)|
|Baking crumble||2 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Poppy seed||1 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Leinenhugel's summer sandy beer||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for dressing)|
Calories 1254 Calories from Fat 1047
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 119 g183.6%
Saturated Fat 14.6 g73.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.1 mg
Sodium 227.3 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.8%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 8 g15.3%
Vitamin A 77.4% Vitamin C 211.4%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For salad dressing, mash and puree strawberries.
2. For salad dressing, in a small bowl combine together mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon zest, sesame oil, baking crumble, sugar, white wine vinegar, poppy seed, strawberry puree, and beer. Whisk and bring them together. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, add red bell pepper, green bell pepper, salad green, yellow bell pepper, red onion, carrot, mushroom, strawberry, and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Pour dressing in salad. Add grated cheese, and mix them well.
5. Serve salad with strawberry garnish.