- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Sweet and Salty Chocolate-Dipped Potato Chips Recipe Video
|Potato chips||300 Gram (as needed, any variety)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce (as needed, can use peanut butter, white chocolate, milk chocolate, or butterscotch flavor)|
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.1%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 245.5 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 9.3%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a tray or platter with waxed paper and set aside.
2. In the top of a double boiler melt desired amount of semisweet chocolate chips.
3. Dip chips, one at a time into the melted chocolate.
4. Use a spoon to scrape off excess chocolate and place them on lined tray or platter. Let sit at room temperature to set or place in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
5. Serve them as finger food at a party or get-together.