- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Date Fritters Recipe Video
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Eggs||1 Small, beaten|
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.3%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.1 mg
Sodium 139.3 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.8%
Sugars 32.2 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFood processor
1. Process the dates until chopped, add walnuts and give it a good pulse.
2. Once done make small round balls and place it on the wonton wrapper.
3. Brush the edges with egg wash and fold it into a pocket.
4. Preheat cooking oil in a frying pan.
5. Fry the fritters until golden brown.
6. Once done remove on paper towel and sprinkle powdered sugar and cinnamon powder.
7. Serve the Date Fritters hot.