- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Ambrosia Salad Recipe Video
|Pineapple chunks||20 Ounce, drained|
|Maraschino cherries||14 1⁄2 Ounce, drained|
|Mandarin orange segments||11 Ounce, drained|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (or plain or vanilla yogurt)|
|Mini marshmallows||10 1⁄2 Ounce (pastel mini marshmallows)|
|Sweetened flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 282 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.8 mg
Sodium 53.9 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 47.8 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, put together oranges, cherries and pineapples and stir well to mix.
2. Add in sour cream and fold lightly until well coated.
3. Fold in marshmallows and coconut, until well combined.
4. Cover and allow to rest for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight, to let the marshmallows to softened.
5. Serve this salad chilled as a side or as a dessert.