- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mediterranean Couscous Salad Recipe Video
|Couscous||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green onion||2 Bunch (200 gm), slice|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, dice|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, dice|
|Chicken bouillon||10 Gram (Goya, 2 sachet)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Raisin||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinaigrette||3 Tablespoon (Rasberry Merlot)|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.93%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.08 mg
Sodium 99.6 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.5%
Sugars 18.3 g
Protein 15 g29.6%
Vitamin A 61.3% Vitamin C 66.7%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add chicken bouillon in the water and heat it in the microwave.
2. Wash the green onion cut the top and slice them all, keep it aside when done.
3. Wash, clean and peel the cucumber and cut it in dices, the tomatoes also in dices.
4. In a pot add the olive oil and add the couscous and brown it in oil.
5. Add the bouillon water to the pot and bring to a boil and then simmer for 7-10 minutes. Once done drain the water and let the couscous cool down.
6. Transfer in a serving bowl and add the cucumber, green onions, tomatoes and raisins.
7. Add the vinaigrette and toss everything well, once done chill the couscous salad until needed.
8. Serve the couscous salad along with a nice grilled fish fillet.