- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
SurfinSapo Make a da Pizzas!!! Recipe Video
|Pizza dough ball||14 Ounce (7 ounce each pizza dough ball)|
|For the sauce base|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|For the first pizza topping|
|Sausage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
|Tomatoes||1 Medium, slice|
|Feta cheese||2 Tablespoon, crumbled|
|Onion||1 Small, chop|
|Bell pepper||1 Small, chop|
|Greek olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Provolone cheese slices||4|
|For the second pizza topping|
|Tomatoes||1 Small, squeeze|
|Sausage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salami slices||9 Small|
Calories 1428 Calories from Fat 748
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g130.3%
Saturated Fat 34.2 g170.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 185.3 mg
Sodium 2870.2 mg119.6%
Total Carbohydrates 104 g34.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 66 g132.8%
Vitamin A 41.1% Vitamin C 84.5%
Calcium 86.6% Iron 35.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPizza tray
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Slice the tomatoes, chop the onion, bell peppers, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
3. Roll out the pizza dough as per the size of the pizza tray.
4. Sprinkle some semolina on the pizza tray.
5. In a bowl combine olive oil and garlic. This is the sauce.
6. In another bowl make a concoction by combining onion, bell pepper, Greek olives and pepper, mix and keep it aside.
7. Assemble the first pizza by spreading the sauce evenly, followed by the sausage and concoction; place the tomatoes slices, feta cheese and finally the provolone cheese slice.
8. Bake the pizza on the grill for 20 minutes; while the pizza is cooking assemble the second pizza.
9. Squash some tomatoes, put some sausages, salami and mozzarella cheese slices.
10. Once the first pizza is done transfer it on the perforated plate.
11. Bake the second pizza for 20 minutes, once done transfer on perforated plate.
12. Serve the pizza hot along with a glass of coke.