- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Surf and Turf Seafood Beef Burgers Recipe Video
|Smoked bacon||100 Gram, chopped|
|Jumbo shrimp||20 (16-20)|
|Ground chuck||3 Pound|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon (2-3)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Seafood seasoning||1 Teaspoon (1/4 teaspoon for each 1 pound burger)|
|Lobster meat||100 Gram, bite size pieces|
|Sauce||2 Tablespoon (any flavor of your choice)|
Calories 1836 Calories from Fat 1014
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g172.7%
Saturated Fat 46.3 g231.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 926.3 mg
Sodium 1473.1 mg61.4%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 169 g338.5%
Vitamin A 21.9% Vitamin C 19.3%
Calcium 26.1% Iron 75.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel off the shrimp shell. Cut into chunks.
2. Roll ground meat into 3 patties. Season it with seasoning.
3. Place a black iron pan on flame, and melt about 2 tablespoons of butter in it.
4. Drop garlic, scallop, shrimp, and lobster meat in the pan. Saute for a couple of minutes, just to firm them a little bit.
5. Now, flatten the patties. Place scallop on one of the patty. Fold to cover. Roll it well.
6. In another patty, put lobster, and roll. Put shrimp in another one.
7. Top scallop burger with bacon.
8. Place patties on grill, over indirect heat, cover, and cook for 30 minutes at 350 degree F.
9. Cut and toast bread rolls on grill.
10. Place patties on toasted roll. Top it with sauce and cover it with other slice.
11. Serve seafood beef burger hot.