- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Supper Ham Salad Recipe
|Cubed cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seeded halved green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Small, quartered lengthwise and sliced thin|
|Radishes||4 , trimmed and sliced thin|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g30%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.3 mg
Sodium 135.1 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g11%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 28 g55.7%
Vitamin A 202.7% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl combine ham, grapes, cucumber and radishes.
2. In a cup blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and sour cream and fold into ham mixture.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. To serve line a salad bowl with romaine leaves and shred remaining into bottom.
5. Into center spoon ham mixture and garnish with a radish rose, if you wish.