- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Superfood Chocolate Truffles and Dipped Fruit (2/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力 Recipe Video
|For the chocolate mix|
|Cacao butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), shaved|
|Cacao powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mesquite powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Maca powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Goji berries||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Cacao nibs||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Banana||1⁄2 , sliced (Optional)|
|Strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Optional)|
|For chocolate dipped fruits|
|Frozen banana||1 , peeled, cut into half|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), cleaned with stem|
|Goji berries||1 Tablespoon (as required) (Optional)|
|Hemp seeds||1 Tablespoon (as required) (Optional)|
Calories 751 Calories from Fat 593
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.5%
Saturated Fat 39.3 g196.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 619.8 mg25.8%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 14.1 g56.2%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 10 g20.5%
Vitamin A 48.3% Vitamin C 68.2%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 30.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl put the cacao butter. Put it on a double boiler and melt it.
2. CHOCOLATE MIX: To the melted cacao butter, add mesquite powder, maca powder and mix it well till combined and smooth.
3. TRUFFLES: Pour the chocolate mix into a squirt bottle. Take an ice tray or candy tray and fill it with the chocolate mixture.
4. Decorate with goji berries, cacao nibs, banana or strawberries and place it in the freezer for around 2 minutes or till hardened.
5. FRUITS DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE: Take each strawberry and dip it in the chocolate mix (Step 2). Place it on a parchment lined tray.
6. Skewer each banana half on a long skewer and dip it in the chocolate mix. Sprinkle goji berries or cacao nibs all over. Place it in the parchment lined tray.
7. Place the tray in the freezer for 1 or 2 minutes or till the chocolate hardens.
8. In a serving plate, serve the truffles and fruits as dessert.
If the chocolate is too thick, then place it in a bowl of hot water. It will thin down. If it is too thin add more cacao powder.