- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Nutty Chocolaty Brittle Recipe Video
|Dark chocolate||200 Gram, chopped (Organic)|
|Small berry||2 Tablespoon, chopped (Organic)|
|Golden berry||2 Tablespoon, chopped (Organic)|
|Cashew||2 Tablespoon, chopped (Organic)|
|Raw cacao nuts||2 Tablespoon (Organic)|
|Cranberry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic)|
|Pistachio||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Organic)|
|Almond||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Organic)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Organic)|
|Molasses||1 Tablespoon (Organic)|
|Agave||1 Tablespoon (Organic)|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Tablespoon (Organic)|
|Coconut oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 619 Calories from Fat 332
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 4 mg
Sodium 19 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.4%
Sugars 42.1 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 34.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan add in the dark chocolate and melt on double boiler on medium – high heat.
3. Add in brown sugar, molasses, agave, coconut oil and vanilla extract to the chocolate and stir.
4. Take off the sauce pan from the heat and add in small berries, golden berries, cashew, raw cacao nuts, cranberry and almond. Stir well all the ingredients.
5. Pour in the mixture over the prepared baking sheet and spread with spatula. Refrigerate until set.
6. Serve Crispy Nutty Chocolaty Brittle with herbal tea.