- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Seven Layer Salad Recipe Video
|Head of lettuce||1 Large, cored and cut into pieces|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Mayonnaise||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lawry's seasoning salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||6 Ounce|
|Bacon||1 Pound, cooked, drained and crumbled|
|Hard boiled eggs||6 Large, chopped|
Calories 695 Calories from Fat 578
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.5%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 262 mg
Sodium 1179 mg49.1%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 17 g33.6%
Vitamin A 118.9% Vitamin C 30.1%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place lettuce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish.
2. Add a layer of the frozen peas.
3. Layer the celery over the peas.
4. Top it with the layer of thinly sliced red onions.
5. In a bowl make the dressing with the mayonnaise, sugar, sour cream and the seasoning salt. Stir well.
6. Spoon the dressing over the salad.
7. Sprinkle the shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
8. Fry the bacon, drain, cool and crumble it. Top the salad with the crumbled bacon.
9. Finally, layer the salad with the chopped hard boiled eggs.
10.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
11.Serve the next day and enjoy.