- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Nacho Appetizer Recipe
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chorizo sausage||1⁄2 Pound (Mexican Sausage)|
|Canned refried beans||31 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped, drained (1 Can)|
|Cheddar cheese||12 Ounce, shredded (3 Cups)|
|Taco sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), bottled|
|Ripe avocados||3 Large|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, chopped|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon (Additional, For Garnish)|
|Tortilla chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required)|
Calories 1637 Calories from Fat 1090
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 124 g190.8%
Saturated Fat 44.8 g223.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 207.5 mg
Sodium 3295 mg137.3%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.1%
Dietary Fiber 33 g131.8%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 60 g120.1%
Vitamin A 45.4% Vitamin C 89.9%
Calcium 76.7% Iron 119%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, brown beef and sausage together and drain well.
3) in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, layer meat, retried beans, green chilies, cheese and taco sauce and bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
4) In the meantime, start making guacamole by skinning and pitting avocados.
5) Mash the avocados with lemon juice and salt.
6) Take off the nacho mixture from the oven and keep cool for about 5 minutes.
7) Layer it with guacamole, sour cream, tomato, olives and cheese on top.
8) Serve the nacho with tortilla chips.