- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Moist Graham Streusel Cake Recipe
|Graham crackers||2 Cup (32 tbs), broken in pieces|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), packed|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Moist cake mix||15 1⁄4 Ounce (White, Lemon, Spice, 1Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar glaze||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6400 Calories from Fat 3096
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 349 g537.3%
Saturated Fat 64.2 g320.8%
Trans Fat 3.6 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 5288 mg220.3%
Total Carbohydrates 777 g259.1%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80%
Sugars 448.4 g
Protein 81 g161.1%
Vitamin A 131.4% Vitamin C 0.67%
Calcium 108.2% Iron 124%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and water together with the beater on low speed. As required, keep scraping the bowl till moistened.
2) Beat the mixture on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour 2 1/3 cups of the batter into a pan.
4) Sprinkle the crumb mixture all over and then pour the remaining batter over it.
5) Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture on top.
6) Bake the cake according to instructions on the package.
6) Allow the cake to cool and then drizzle with the Sugar Glaze.
7) Serve as preferred.