- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Meat Boy Brownies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|White whole wheat flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Homemade frosting||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (with red and pink food coloring added)|
|Cooking spray||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.3 mg7.8%
Sodium 76.6 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 20.7 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.4% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together the butter, semi sweet chocolate chips. Mix well.
3. Whisk in the egg until the mixture is smooth.
4. Add vanilla extract, sugar and mix until well combined.
5. Stir in the white whole wheat flour, salt and mix until well combined into a brownie mixture.
6. Take a baking dish, spray it with cooking spray and pour the brownie mixture into and spread evenly.
7. Bake this in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Once done, remove the baking tray and let the brownies cool for a few minutes before dividing it.
9. Once cooled, take a cutter or a sharp knife and cut the brownie dough into 16 equal pieces.
10. Using the white, red and pink colour homemade frosting, coat the brownies using a spoon. Let this dry for about 10 minutes before drawing the eyes and face of the characters from the super meat boy video game.
11. Serve these Super Meat Boy Brownies with warm milk or tea.