- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Easy Mashed Garlic Red Potatoes Recipe Video
|Red potatoes||3 , chopped with skin on|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 921 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.1%
Saturated Fat 21.7 g108.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.3 mg
Sodium 837.7 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.7%
Sugars 24.5 g
Protein 23 g45.5%
Vitamin A 19.2% Vitamin C 157.4%
Calcium 54.8% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wash the red potatoes and dice them.
2) Place the red potatoes pieces in a pan of water on the stove on milk, add salt and bring to boil.
3) Add a splash of milk to the boiling potatoes.
4) Add the garlic cloves and allow them to cook until the potatoes are tender.
5) Once tender, drain the water.
6) Put them in a separate bowl and then add cream and butter.
7) Mash them with a potato masher.
8) Add Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
9) Plate and serve as side dish.