- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Easy Banana Ice-cream Recipe Video
|Banana||3 , peeled and cut into 1 inch piece|
|Peanut butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 135 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.92 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.78 mg
Sodium 12.3 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a plate, place the banana and cover with saran wrap. Place in freezer for an hour.
2. In a blender, add in the banana and blend well.
3. Stir in the peanut butter and chocolate sauce and blend again.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl and fridge until set.
5. Serve the ice cream for dessert.