- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Chocolate Balls Recipe Video
|Nutmeg||3 , shaved (organic)|
|Ginger||50 Gram, grated (organic)|
|Cacao butter||300 Gram (organic)|
|Coconut oil||500 Gram (organic)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (organic)|
|Dates||330 Gram, soaked (organic)|
|Fig||250 Gram, soaked (organic)|
|Apricot||250 Gram, soaked (organic)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cacao powder||200 Gram|
|Coconut||500 Gram, grated|
|Almonds||500 Gram, roughly chopped|
|Coconut||200 Gram, grated|
Calories 756 Calories from Fat 593
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.4%
Saturated Fat 45 g224.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37 mg
Sodium 99.4 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g53.8%
Sugars 19.2 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 21.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processing jar add in nutmeg, ginger, sea salt, dates, figs, apricot, coconut oil and cacao butter. Blend well in a food processor.
2. Add in the egg yolks to the mixture and add them into the food processor.
3. Add in cinnamon powder and cacao powder to the blender.
4. Take out the mixture in a large bowl and add in coconut into it. Mix well and refrigerate for 120 minutes.
5. Make small balls from the mixture and roll into coconut and almond consecutively.
6. Serve Chocolate Balls for dessert.