- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Super Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies Recipe Video
|Vanilla wafers||11 Ounce|
|Peanut butter & co. dark chocolate dreams||16 Ounce (Dark chocolate flavored peanut butter)|
|Peanut butter & co. white chocolate wonderful||16 Ounce (White chocolate flavored peanut butter)|
|Butterscotch morsels||11 Ounce|
Calories 570 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.9%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.5%
Trans Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 14.1 mg4.7%
Sodium 173.4 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 41.3 g
Protein 19 g38.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 5.5% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a double boiler, place the butterscotch morsels, allow it to melt.
2. Top a flat tray with waxed paper.
2. Evenly spread either Dark Chocolate Dreams or White Chocolate Wonderful on a vanilla wafer, and cap it with an identical vanilla wafer. Repeat the process for making several vanilla wafer sandwiches.
4. Using a small tong dip the vanilla wafer sandwich in the melted butterscotch morsels one by one and place it on the tray covered with waxed paper.
5. Serve as a dessert finger food with your choice of beverage.
The quantity of ingredients required will depend on the number of cookies you want to prepare.