- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Bowl Party Recipe - Lemon Pepper Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Lemon||1 Medium (zest (FOR SAUCE), juice (FOR MARINATING))|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (FOR SAUCE)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (FOR SAUCE)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (FOR SAUCE)|
|Non- stick cooking spray||1 Dash|
Calories 341 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg
Sodium 417.3 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 50 g100.7%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 70.3%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl take the chicken wings. Pour the lemon juice and season it with lemon pepper. Toss it well to coat all the pieces well.
3. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
4. To make the sauce in a bowl take lemon juice, zest of lemon, olive oil and black pepper. Stir it fast to mix them well.
5. In a baking tray spray non stick cooking spray. Place the marinated chicken wings and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Increase the heat to 400 degrees and bake further for 15 minutes.
7. Transfer the wings into a bowl. Pour the sauce over it.
8. Gently toss it well to coat the wings with the sauce.
9. Arrange it again on the baking sheet and bake for another 15 minutes or till they turn brown.
10. Transfer the wings onto a serving plate and enjoy it hot.
Chicken drum or breast can also be used.
To reheat the chicken wings bake it at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or warm in a skillet.