- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Corn Dogs Recipe Video
|Yellow cornmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn dog/Hot dog||14 Ounce (Lit'l Smokies)|
|Peanut oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Honey mustard sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Herlocker's)|
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.5 mg
Sodium 854.5 mg35.6%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 11 g22.9%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. In a mixing bowl beat egg and add cornmeal, all-purpose flour, salt, black pepper and milk.
2. Stir until well combined, pour melted butter and use an electric mixer and beat until smooth batter.
3. Using a tong dip the corn dogs in batches into the batter, and then place it on a rack to drain.
4. Preheat peanut oil to 350 degree, using the tong gently place the mini corn dogs and fry them in batches for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Once done place it on paper towel and drain the excess oil.
6. Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.