- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sun's Up Soup Recipe
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of potato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Smoked beef||1 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced, snipped (1/2 of a 3-ounce package)|
|American cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 cup)|
|Bread slice||1 , toasted and cut into triangles|
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.7%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.9 mg
Sodium 663.9 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.68%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 11 g21.6%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C
Calcium 23.3% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mid size saucepan gradually stir in the milk into soup; add smoked beef and cheese.
2. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes or till mixture is heated through but do not boil.
3. Add seasoning if required.
4. Ladle hot soup four serving bowls.
5. Tops each serving with a toasted bread triangle and serve immediately.