- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sunny Cove And Kirschenman Red And White Potato Salad Recipe
|Red potatoes||12 Small (Sunny Cove and Kirschenman)|
|White potatoes||12 Small (Sunny Cove and Kirschenman)|
|Dijon mustard||12 Small|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 , julienned|
|Red peppers||2 , cored, seeded and julienned|
|Yellow peppers||2 , cored, seeded and julienned|
|Orange peppers||2 , cored, seeded and julienned|
Calories 780 Calories from Fat 410
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.1%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 89.1 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.2%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.3%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 15 g30.2%
Vitamin A 30.3% Vitamin C 488%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the dressing, put mustard, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and with the motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil to emulsify, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Keep the dressing in a jar in the refrigerator for later use.
3. In a pot boil the potatoes until barely done, about 15-20 minutes.
4. Drain, cool, cut into quarters and store in the fridge until ready to use.
5. To serve, shake the dressing to blend and mix with potatoes, onion and peppers and serve in a large bowl in the centre or individually portioned in smaller plates.