- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sunny Baked Salmon on "Simply Delicious Living with Maryann" Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||1 Large (kosher)|
|Garlic clove||5 , chopped|
|Lemons||5 , sliced in half moons|
|Roma tomatoes||5 , sliced in half moons|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill sprigs||4 Small|
|White wine/Fish stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (kosher)|
Calories 477 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52 mg17.3%
Sodium 210.6 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.8%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 36 g71.3%
Vitamin A 75.5% Vitamin C 262.4%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needlarge tin foil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Line a cookie sheet with a large piece of foil, the excess part of the foil will be used for making tent over the salmon.
3. Drizzle olive oil in the bottom of the tin foil.
4. Sprinkle chopped garlic over the lightly oiled tin foil.
5. Place salmon on top of the garlic and oil.
6. Arrange the tomato and lemon slices alternately over the salmon fillet.
7. Sprinkle small fresh dill sprigs all over the top of the salmon.
8. Stream stock or wine all around the fish.
9. Fold the excess foil over the salmon and lightly twist the edges of top and bottom foil from all the sides, leaving small opening.
10. Place fish in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
11. Remove the fish, open the top part of foil and baked the fish for 10 minutes more.
12. Serve hot immediately.